Sudoku Help - Guides
We've taken care to produce as much help and assistance as possible in the way of tips, online help and guides. The guides use a customized Sudoku grid to display various aspects of the game - the rules of the game, solution strategies and how to use Sudoku Dragon.
You can run the guide step by step using the Next and Back buttons. To let the tutorial run through automatically use the Play and Stop buttons. To go back to the start again press the Rewind button.
The panel to the left of the buttons gives a description of the current step and how far through the current guide you have progressed.
Press Close at any time to exit the guide and go back to the puzzle.
- Index of available guides
- Running a Tutorial
- Choosing a Tutorial
- Only Choice rule for gentle puzzles
- Only Square rule for gentle puzzles
- Single Possibility rule for gentle puzzles
- Two out of Three strategy for gentle puzzles
- Shared Subgroup rule for gentle and moderate puzzles
- Naked Twin rule for moderate puzzles
- Hidden Twin rule for tough puzzles
- X Wing rule for tough puzzles
- Swordfish rule for tough puzzles
- Alternate Pair rule for very tough puzzles
- Hook rule for very tough puzzles
- Trial and error rule for any puzzle
- Solving a gentle puzzle step by step
- Gentle puzzle solved using Only Choice and Only Square
- Moderate puzzle solved using some Twin and Sub-group logic
- Challenging puzzle solved using Hook and Sub-group logic
Copyright © 2005-2015 Sudoku Dragon