Sudoku Dragon Program Update 32
Version 5.0 Build 32 - Samurai support etc.
Here is the detailed technical list of changes that has been made to Sudoku Dragon since the last update.
Release date 20th July 2011.
It contains the following new features:
- Support for Samurai puzzle type, multiple puzzles in one. Plus new display theme designed for it.
- New option to immediately report and block incorrect allocations.
- New option to automatically hide user possibilities that are not possible.
- Square allocation counts are displayed in the 'Game State' screen as well as possibility toolbar.
- You can set tentative possibilities for all squares in the grid in one go using new 'Set all grid possibilities' from the Edit menu.
It contains the following enhancements to existing functionality :
- Use extended Open/Save file screen format.
- New hint type that suggests a square without explaining how it can be solved.
- New sound effect option to restrict sounds to game start/end only.
- X-Sudoku puzzle type uses unallocated square background to indicate diagonals.
- Overall game notes now also available on the Notes side panel
- Puzzle generation has been enhanced to give tighter control on puzzle solution difficulty.
- Tutorials have been renamed 'Guides' in the GUI
- When a square allocation hint is not possible, explain that analysis depth may not be adequate.
- The grid column/row header font size has been reduced.
- The setup wizard gives more explanation of options.
- The help window can be maximized and also minimized to the task bar.
- League score table includes game type information.
- CTRL+TAB can be used to switch panel mode
- Checking tentative possibilities no longer report old 'correct' assumptions as errors
The following fixes have been applied:
- The storage folder needed to be created with administrator privileges by installer.
- SHIFT+Numpad key not treated as possibility setting even though 'Numlock' engaged.
- Help button on 'Purchase' information screen has no effect
- Function key accelerator keys were not available from modeless screens such as Hint and the side Panel.
- Help information not available from installer
- ALT-F4 to close balloon help window can lock up application
Copyright © 2005-2014 Sudoku Dragon